Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

I Have A Confession To Make

But...

First, we got hit with a random snow/ice storm. It is supposed to continue like this for a few days. I got home from work this evening and knew ok, it's now or never when it comes to getting this house unpacked. Only there was a problem. I was totally sleepy and unmotivated.

I tried to play my motivational rock out music.

Nothing.

And then the lightbulb came on.

So here's my confession. I know it's too early, but I'm jamming out to Christmas music. :-D

It makes me so happy. I am moving and grooving. Getting furniture where I want it and I am stacking up empty boxes!! And I am also belting out Christmas songs at the top of my lungs. (One of the benefits of living alone.) well, I do have critters but they don't seem to have any complaints.

So to my friends and family, I know you might not be ready, but I am!! And the holiday festivities are upon us. Let's embrace it!!

- Scarlett

P.S. Which one are you?







No comments:

Post a Comment